Is 2024 the year execs see the value in experimentation?
It depends on you.
In this Live Session we:
- Hear how Shagun Aulakh, Director of Experimentation at American Express, has faced a lack of buy-in across her career and how she has overcome it.
- Understand how experimentation can solve goals execs care about from André Morys, founder of Growth Marketing Summit and konversionsKRAFT.
Why Ruben de Boer of Online Dialogue thinks we should apply the experimenter skillset of customer research vs. sharing our test performance to garner buy-in.
👉 Access the Replay and....
- Get the key takeaways sent to you instantly
- Watch and/or listen to what does and doesn't work when it comes to winning executive buy-in for experimentation
- Get the full transcript
- Receive all the files shared by the speakers
Follow Kameleoon on LinkedIn for future Live Session events.